Night light elephant
Snooze light & sleeping aid: cuddly toy with "glow-in-the-dark" embroidery & night light module, for babies and toddlers 0+
- The cuddly elephant enchants every baby heart with cute sleeping eyes, the night cap and cuddly soft materials - the perfect first friend to cuddle and fall asleep
- Big joy for small cuddle friends: The night light and the noctilucent embroidery take away baby's fear of the dark and convey a sense of security
- The snooze light is perfect for orientation in bed - the gently glowing night light accompanies babies when they fall asleep and, thanks to the snooze mode, switches off automatically after a while
- TOP 10 Baby & Kind 2022: The elephant night light is a real everyday helper and was voted one of the TOP 10 Baby & Kind 2022 by the 'Bundesverband des Spielwaren-Einzelhandels (BVS)'
Size: 21 cm
Age: 0+ month
UVP*: 27,99 €
* recommended retail price for Germany incl. VAT
The elephant night light was selected by the 'Bundesverband des Spielwaren-Einzelhandels (BVS)' for the TOP 10 Baby & Kind 2022. A jury of experts from the baby and children's outfitting trade confirmed that the concept of the cuddly toy with night light from Fehn is innovative and has bestseller potential! The soft elephant night light from the Good Night collection is an ideal sleeping aid, protector and cuddle friend at night. The cuddly toy with light soothes babies, creates a familiar environment and provides security. The night light module shines in multi-colors or individual colors. The soft sleep light and the "glow-in-the-dark" elements on the elephant take away baby's fear of the dark and ensure a restful baby sleep and great dreams. The snooze light switches off automatically after a while thanks to the snooze mode.
- with integrated and removable night light module / needs 1 battery AA - not included
- Remove the night light before washing / Adult use of the safety zipper required
- Top material: velvet, jersey / Filling: 100% polyester
- ideal as a gift for birth, birthday or baptism for babies and toddlers 0+
- tested for safety by independent testing institutes